Friday 13 March 2015

What about me?

People change. Whether is it for the better or worst. Who knows.

So who am I?



- Just a normal girl that feels for the younger generations
I have TWO main goal which I wanna fulfill which is for myself  (ACTRESS)  and the goal which will never end until the day I leave this earth,  (HELPING THE SOCIETY)

I'm also a girl who is in love with photography too but as my side hobby

What do I really wanna do in life?

- I wanna chase my acting dreams which I have no idea whether it'll come to pass or no (still trying NOT to give up, trying to be tough)

- I wanna create a platform for girls to come out from their fears & nightmares and to let them know their not alone in whatever their facing in life. Such as being dumped after sex, betrayed by friends because of a guy, being used as a benefit tool in your friendship, lack of self - confidence when it comes to outer appearances, the urge of you wanting to have plastic surgery, sexually abused, trying to fit into a group that you dont feel comfortable with, feels like ending your life because it is so meaningless and the list goes on.  *your not alone in this*


To all those who have asked me why so passionate for the young generations.
Why wanna help people so much?
Why wanna try to understand their life problems, family background and lots more.

- This is a very long explanation that I'll write in another post but in short, I know how those unfortunate people feel and I will wanna do my best to help them in the many years down the road. 

And lastly, to those who hardly knows me but think you know me. 

I'm just going be blunt & straight forward. Sorry in advanced for any vulgarities. 

I'm still human, plus with tons of deep emotions. 


So basically, I'm just a simple girl from Penang who wanna be an actress so badly. Talks really a lot. Wants to help the society in the sense of insecurities, lack of self - confidence, betrayed, hurt and lots more. Basically it has EVERYTHING to do with feelings which cannot be seen but only felt. 




To girls out there, no matter who you are, please believe me when I say I KNOW how it feels to be betrayed, jealousy, insecurities, being cheated, being lied at, feeling left out / abandoned. And the list goes on.

I'm not a sifu here but all I'm saying is I know and understand how you feel and your NOT in this alone and IF any of you would really wanna know me, add me up on Facebook by clicking that Fb button in my blog but please do tell me you found me through my blog, if not, I wont approved. So sorry. 

Thanks for your time. Take care my dear readers. 

Sincerely, Emma. 

No comments:

Post a Comment